Monday, September 26, 2011

Katherine Joy & Eleanor Jane Walker

They are here! My little nieces have arrived. My sister was induced on Friday evening and at 8:43 & 8:45 PM (CDT) on 24 September 2011 babies Katherine and Eleanor were welcomed into the world. Aren't they just adorable?



I am so glad they were born before we leave! I got to Skype with the whole gang and even my mother who was fortunate to be there during the delivery. I love those little ones so much and I haven't even met them in person. We love you and are so proud of you, Rachel!

Today I had to buy a watch because I canceled my cell phone plan. Why are those two things related? Well, when you're constantly using a phone that tells you what time it is, what's the use in owning a wrist watch? I don't have a phone anymore and to make sure we don't miss our flight I thought maybe I should experience a blast from the past and buy a clunky bracelet that tells time.  :)

It's not even digital.


In other news.... We fly to England tomorrow! AH!

No comments:

Post a Comment